Literary Love in Savannah is still going to happen. Stella Price has been working closely with the Savannah Marriott to have the safest conference possible.
- Masks are mandatory. No mask, no entry. No exceptions.
- Temperature monitoring will be conducted.
- No other conferences will be allowed at the hotel during our stay. We’ve been moved out of small ballrooms and will be in a large atrium most of the time. The waterfront is right there and I imagine many of us will migrate outside.
- No buffet. Meals will be plated and served by employees with masks. Those attendees not comfortable eating at their assigned table are welcome to take their meal outside, just return the plate.
- The schedule has been modified to support social distancing. Stella and the hotel management are continuing to review CDC protocols and the environment in Savannah.
- Since we will not congregate in small rooms, panels will be conducted prior to the conference remotely. If you are an attendee, keep checking the Literary Love Savannah Facebook group.
All other conferences I had planned to attend this year have been postponed until next year.
Be smart, be safe!!!